Transitions of Care
Promote successful and sustainable transitions of care using Engage™ and prepare your organization for the changing healthcare landscape.
Patient-friendly transition process
Giving patients pages of information written in industry jargon puts up barriers to good care. Empowering patients with a plan that they can understand and follow is the key to putting them in charge of health outcomes.
Engage provides a standardized transition-planning model that begins upon admission, evolves throughout the course of stay, and results in a comprehensive, easy-to-follow plan -- promoting the patient’s ability to successfully self-manage after transition. Operational advantages are gained with vertical process transparency throughout the organization, the ability to hold staff accountable for the transition-planning process, evaluation of process measures known to drive transition success, and access to data necessary to drive process improvement.
Features of Engage’s Transition Planning Tools:
- Fully editable discharge summary
- Self-care readiness assessment
- Clear, well organized medication summary
- Scheduled medical appointments
- Patient prompts for appointment scheduling
- Self-care instructions in plain patient-centered language
- Personalized post-transition services and equipment summary